Mark A. Flower
- NYS Licensed Funeral Director
- Attended St. John’s University and Concordia College Bronxville
- Graduate of American Academy McAllister Institute
- Started his career as an accomplished Photographer
In 1996 he was the youngest photographer to win the Prestigious New York PressAward in Manhattan beating Newspapers; N.Y. Times, Daily News, News-Day,
NY Post and Gannett Newspapers.
- The Associated Press, Gannett Newspapers, Concordia College,
Sarah Lawrence College both in Bronxville, as well as various Private and Celebrity Functions.
- Photographs for Book “Becoming O’Keefe “ by Sarah Whitaker Peters , Random House publisher
- Was Treasurer of “Work-Link” a non-profit that put people with disabilities to work. Awarded Non-profit of the Year By New York State.
- Lectured at Manhattan College in Riverdale a “Death and Dying” class.
- Specializes in Restorative Art (over 99% of our closed cases are left open)